Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Some help BTS

Remember how it's funny that I'm in this business?  Many of  you that know me, know that I can barely dress myself in the morning (hello yoga pants). So it really should come as no surprise that I would be a giant mess without someone else telling me what to do, what to wear, and how to put a comb through my hair (and not just for a top knot). 
It was obvious to me that if I need help maybe (MAYBE) someone else does too.  That's when I enlisted the help of @immaevansgirl & @christineyallen These two have been incredible to the MMM team! 
@immaevansgirl has been a tremendous help to our styling of photoshoots and instagram posts!
@christineyallen is the face in front of the lens and our hair/makeup guru!
These two are seriously talented and we are so lucky to have them.
Check out some of their work below and be sure to follow along on Instagram & YouTube.






xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Love the video of the curls! I've never heard of those products before! Guess i better go find them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)