Friday, April 18, 2014

Spring Simplicity


Hi Darlings!

Chloee here, from And So She Says. I absolutely love Spring because it means we can shed the winter layers! The hardest part about wearing less layers that I've come to find, is this.. a lot harder to add pops of splash and sparkle. When i want to keep my outfits minimal, jewelry is the perfect solution! I am wearing such a simple outfit, and the Crystal Promises Necklace legitimately makes the whole outfit! This necklace is perfect for any sundress or even to liven up a black blouse and jeans. And i am currently craving to girl up an army jacket with this piece. Definitely one of the MANY things i am loving from Mindy Mae's Market for summer! To see more of my rambles, visit my blog here!



dress: j.crew | sandals: tory burch
necklace: mindy mae's market  | sunnies: similar

xoxo,
chlo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)