Thursday, April 17, 2014

Real World

Hello again - I'm Dana and I blog over at Pink Champagne Problems!
In just a few short weeks, I will be graduating from college and stepping out into the real world. Yikes, that's scary. I'm pretty much going to have to take pieces in my wardrobe and somehow turn them into business appropriate attire, while still remaining true to my personal style.

Last year, during my internship with Laundry by Shelli Segal, my office was super casual - which is kind of how I came up with this look. A well-fitted blazer and shorts (appropriate length, of course) go super well together, and it's a look that you'll feel comfortable in all summer long.

PS: Wouldn't the Pave Link Bracelet look phenomenal with this outfit? What product from Mindy Mae's Market would you choose for this look?
 



shirt: american eagle (borrowed) | blazer: j.crew | shorts: loft | heels: shoemint (old) | 
clutch: free people (came with this bag) | monogram: MMM
 

After you pop on over to the blog, be sure to check out my Instagram and Twitter - would love to connect with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)