Tuesday, March 4, 2014

White

Hello hello! I'm Dana, and I blog over at Pink Champagne Problems. I'm a senior in college, and dressing up is one of my favorite things to do. I'm a firm believer in breaking the "no white after Labor Day rule", and winter white has slowly become a favorite trend of mine. I love pairing white denim with a simple sweater, heels and a delicate (yet sparkly) necklace!

The Crystal Vine Necklace is perfect for absolutely any occasion - dressed up, dressed down, and everything in between! Can't wait to see what else I can pair with it...let's be real, it's probably going to be layered with another necklace!







sweater: j.crew | denim: old navy | heels: j.crew | necklace: mindy mae's market | sunglasses: rayban

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Bring on the white!

    Mimi
    http://thisdomesticateddiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Palm Springs CA and wear white year round. The weather is nice here and white stays clean and looks nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)