Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pink Walls

Hey Mindy Mae readers! I'm so excited to be guest posting today. My name is Lauren and I blog over at Awkward Girls, where I talk about fashion, music, mindless ramblings, and life as a girl who doesn't mind making fun of herself. Today, I was lucky enough to be able to style the Two Layer Geo Necklace! When I first got it, I loved the simplicity and versatility. It's one of those necklaces that you can wear every day with everything. I decided to wear it with my "uniform" as of late-- t-shirt, skinny jeans, booties, and some sort of head wear (perfect for those days when you don't want to wash your hair... say whaaat?). 






top: old navy  |  jeans: forever 21
hat: forever 21  |  shoes: dv by dolce vita (old)
coat: flying tomatoes (old)
So there you have it! A simple outfit for the everyday, spruced up a little with a cool, geometric necklace. Thank you to Mindy Mae's for letting me guest post today! Be sure to stop by Awkward Girls and say hi!

xo 
Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)